Sometimes paper work is inevitable. There are a variety of requests that you might make. These could be to enroll in your retirement plan, start an IRA or the Guam College savings program. It could be to request a loan from your plan or take a hardship withdrawal. The form that you need can be accessed by clicking on the form name from the lists below: